Friday, August 19, 2005

1 week anniversary~

My blog already 1 week "old" d..yeah~time passed so fast...1 week,actually no much time to write the "daily report' to here...will long in and start typing also just because wanna voice out (complain) something...hehe

1 week d,my life no much changes(same as after 9 mths, it still so importent to me...) besides my grey hair keep growing :(

last few day, when chatting with a friend, i promise he that if after 1 week (as a dateline for "hidding" this blog) if really no ppl "discover" this blog,then me need to "publish" to others....haha...Now maybe is time to do it gua :D haha...

Later need rush back to melaka again...all my coll asking me why keep going back?aiks..me also cant answer it...maybe miss the friend,maybe miss the melaka food...but the one i really miss is the lovely campus life...really wish to back study soon...

No comments: